Front End Web Development Services provided by SLC websit developers includes:
- Responsive, Desktop, and Mobile-specific theme development
- LESS and SASS based theming
- jQuery UI development
- jQuery Mobile development
- Cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility testing
- User Experience Studies & Implementation
Back End Web Development Services including:
- Implementation of custom content management dashboards and interfaces
- Implementation of custom user roles and permissions
- Integration of 3rd Party Services including, but not limited to:
- Payment Processing and Shipping Service API calls
- Comment Moderation Services such as Disqus
- Social Media publishing and/or commenting integration
- Social Sharing services such as ShareThis or AddThis
- Location services such as Google Maps or OpenLayers
- Scheduling and Prioritization Management of Cron jobs
- Importing/syncing of feed managed content
- Applying patches and core updates to modules, plugins, and CMS platforms
- Backing up of databases and website files
One of the key components to any website build is Search Engine Optimization. Whether a project’s scope is merely implementing some SEO suggestions to an existing build, or applying them to a fresh build, understanding SEO at its core is critical to making the site visible to and easily-indexed by search engines.
Among the SEO considerations I always bring up at the start of a project and during content deployment:
- Site hierarchy- what are the deep navigation paths that the site will be built around?
- Meta tags & attributes- have they been assigned for every page of the site? Is there a fallback for pages where there are no specific meta tags defined? Should site-administrators be able to readily edit meta data?
- Have file naming conventions been established for Clean URLs and media/file assets?
- Is there proper use of H1 and other heading tags in the page template/HTML structure?
- Do graphics have proper alt tags associated with them?
For each platform I have worked with, I’ve honed templating hierarchies and data structures that allow for more efficient SEO modifications to meta data and DOM structures.
In tandem with SEO services, I also am familiar with helping site-owners understand, interpret, and analyze statistics provided by such common tools as:
- Google Analytics
- Google WebMaster Tools
- Bing WebMaster Tools
I can help with keyword analyses, event tracking, user pathing, and more.