Both my work and freelance experiences range across multiple industries and platforms. I am a proven problem-solver, detail-oriented project manager, patient teacher, and keen student. Highlights of my work experience include:
- serving on both quality assurance and control teams at all of my employers
- aiding in rolling out new systems,
- troubleshooting and improving customized applications, and
- recommending new software and hardware
- developing training manuals, instructing both technical and general audiences.
- taking difficult concepts, modeling workflows, and implementing deliverable solutions
- screening and recommending candidates for critical positions, and overseeing new hire training
In addition to the various skill sets acquired through my various roles at work, I am adept in utilizing project management and issue tracking tools such as:
- Microsoft Project
- Open Project
- Open Atrium
- All Together Now
- Advantage Blue
The combination of my engineering background and business experiences demonstrates my versatility and ability to adapt to any situation. I am a productive team member, efficient multi-tasker, independent and motivated self-starter, and enthusiastic leader. In all projects I take on, I try to surround myself with like-minded individuals so that we can collectively benefit from collaborating together and delivering a solution that both the client and ourselves can be proud of.
Learn more about my career history by visiting my profile on LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/in/ansonwhan/) .
To see projects by lead/source, please select an employer or freelance/contract option above.
Select a platform above to see recent work completed in those areas.
This site is currently in a state of redevelopment and content migration. To view additional projects from 2012 and earlier, please visit my former portfolio section of the website here.